Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 2 – Why l joined the Empower Network? And why you should join too. This is not a command. | John Ioannis Divramis Wealth Creation Virtual Marketing


Why l joined the Empower Network? And why you should join too. This is not a command.
Many people ask me why l joined the Empower Network and l wonder why this profound question. Yes for me is very profound. First of all l would like to mention that l am not biased with any other online marketing programs, or any other companies. We are playing a competition game, but a collaboration one. We are all universally connected and there is not good for anyone by blaming or confront someone.

All the programmes are very good and very valuable. Actually l am in more than 10 other online marketing programs. Yes, all of them are truly successful and have a lot of value to offer from any simple user to an experienced marketing professional. Even a trial account on them could double or triple your income in short period of time, provided that you follow their guidelines. So, then what's the difference between them and Empower Network? l don' t know about you, but for me it was a very hard time to understand it. You see, we humans are very resistant to change. Before l joined Empower Network, took me two months of searching, two months of due diligence! Yes two months of struggle, trying to figure out what's all about? Is it a scam? And this guy in Costa Rica, that first reminds me of a cartoon person l used to watch in my childhood, make me feel no sobriety at all! On top of that, l saw the presentation plan of the Empower Network at least 7 times from different people in a period of two months! Yes, l have seen the presentation 7 times from 7 different people within a period of two months! l would have seen it more, maybe even 60 times, so many times they have sent me the link on my mailbox that l fed up, when the video started on the capture page, l said to myself not again! and simply l pressed ctrl+alt+del like a maniac! l was thinking these guys are really nuts!
This was happening almost every single day, until one day l saw on David's blog a video that captured my attention. It was a long two and a half hours video in the mountains of Costa Rica -under the sun, beside the banana trees- and it was so boring that l was watching it on my LCD 42 inches screen on my double bedroom and just before i was to fall asleep, l heard those magic word...
My hears were singing, my heart beat twice the pace...when l heard the magic word: 100% commission! Yes! but how it comes? what did he said l wonder...what is that 100% ? nobody offers you a free lunch. it can be this is bullshit. I apologise for the bad language but at that moment l didnt' t understand anything. l was struggling by wardening around from program to program trying to discover the magic secret of online success and my own self was resisting to this simple truth: 100% commissions!
Until, one day that l was so thirsty for success the phone rung...It was my sponsor Darren, after l read his book about boomerang sponsoring, l was so amazed l couldn't sleep all night, explaining to me that the only way to work with him was through... joining Empower Network. My eyes flipped, l didn't realize that Empire Network was the presentation l have seen so many times, so l just took my credit card and signed, no questions asked.

True story. Do you feel connected? Save yourself valuable time, stop loosing money and wardening around. Take your credit card and sign up, it's just 25 dollars!


Bue for now and see you tomorrow, on the third day of this success path.
Just click on my pic to friend me on Facebook!
John Ioannis Divramis Network marketing Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment